Marking the „Drug addiction fight month“, Association for sports recreation AKTIVAN ŽIVOT, in cooperation with Zagreb City Office for Health, organizes night street race
ZAGREBAČKI NOĆNI CENER – ZAGREB NIGHT RUN 10K
Date: November 8 2014 (Saturday), 7 PM
Location: Zrinjevac park, Zagreb (race map)
Changing room: changing tents in the start/finish area
Toilettes: located in the start/finish area of the race
Race distance: 10,000 meters
Time limit: 1hour 30minutes
Race route: Race starts on the west side of Zrinjevac park, continues to Hebrangova street, Maršal Tito Square, Masarykova street, Teslina street. Runners run 6 laps! Race is run on the streets of Zagreb. Therefore, tram and road traffic will be stopped.
Refreshment stations: Refreshment station (water) will be located alongside the race route in Zrinjevac park (each lap), as well as in the finish area (tea, water, juice).
Registration: Register for the race exclusively via online registration form.
Time measurement and results: measured and processed electronically via disposable chips in BIB numbers
Race entry fee
All citizens can participate in the race by paying the entry fee in advance.
Race entry fee amounts to HRK 80.
Entry fee includes: electronic race time measurement via chips, BIB number, race course refreshment, finish area refreshment, finisher’s medal and a buff.
Entry fee is to be paid to organizer’s account UNTIL NOVEMBER 5 2014 AT THE LATEST:
Društvo športske rekreacije AKTIVAN ŽIVOT
Vrbje 3, Zagreb, Croatia
Entry fee can be paid in cash on Friday 7 2014 during the collection of BIB number ONLY if there are undistributed BIBs left.
BIB number distribution
BIB numbers will be distributed on FRIDAY, November 7 2014, from 4PM until 9PM next to music pavilion on Zrinjevac (Nikola Šubić Zrinski square). Runners who are not from Zagreb and have paid the entry fee to organizer’s account until November 5 2014 can pick their BIB number up at the start/finish line on the day of the race (from 5PM until 7 PM).
Runners do not have to pick up BIB numbers personally – someone can do it for you.
Race sponsors will present their products for runners during the distribution of BIB numbers.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 7 2014
4:00-9:00 PM – BIB number distribution
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 8 2014
6:00-7:00 PM – Gathering of participants
6:55 PM – Welcoming speech by Zagreb city representative
7:00 PM – Start of the race
8:30 PM – Award ceremony
- buff/bandana by Trčanje.hr
- unique finisher medal (given at the finish line)
- visit Perskindol corner at the finish line area where you can get a Perskindol gel calf massage by a physical therapist
- 1. place, male and female: Decathlon gift certificate, HRK 400
- 2. place, male and female: Decathlon gift certificate, HRK 300
- 3. place, male and female: Decathlon gift certificate, HRK 200
- Every participant shall take part in the competition at his/her own risk.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any damage, injury or accident that might occur during the race event.
- Participants agree to be audio/video/photo recorded without any limitation.
- City of Zagreb
- Policijska uprava zagrebačka (Zagreb Police Administration)
- Decathlon (general sponsor)
- Garmin Hrvatska
- Ewopharma (Perskindol)
- Media sponsors:
- Časopis GoOut!
- Zdrava Krava
Organizer: Nedeljko Vareškić, firstname.lastname@example.org